New to the forum? Come and say hello!
Dr. ReGen
Hatchling
Favorite Jurassic Series Film: Jurassic Park Trilogy
Favorite prehistoric animal in the series: Spinosaurus & Carnotaurus
Favorite Jurassic Park/World toy: Jurassic Park Series 1 Dr. Alan Grant

Hello! - Dr. ReGen

Post by Dr. ReGen »

I've been on here for a little while, but I wanted to make a proper introduction.

Hello! I've been a Jurassic Park fan since I was 4 years old, and am constantly learning about the franchise; even if I've watched Jurassic Park a thousand times, there's always a small detail I would miss.

It's been quite a while since I messed with forums before, and I wasn't involved in them as I was more a lurker if you will. Essentially, this is my first time interacting in forums, and I forget how it has better features that no social media app has. Kinda inspires me to setup and create my own forum one day; as long as it doesn't require paying a monthly bill.

I have been involved in many little projects of mine such as creating stop motion shorts, a 1200+ entry Iceberg, personal archives, edited videos, private servers, a fanmade film script, and even almost became part of the official canon! 

As well as I may or may not host a youtube channel, but that's for another future post.

Anyways, I hope to find a nice and decent community here since youngins don't use forums anymore.
TyrannosaurTJ
Administrator
Favorite Jurassic Series Film: Jurassic World Dominion
Favorite prehistoric animal in the series: Tyrannosaurus
Favorite Jurassic Park/World toy: Hammond Collection Tyrannosaurus rex

Re: Hello! - Dr. ReGen

Post by TyrannosaurTJ »

Well, one of the many perks of forums is no ads! Heh. At least I don't believe in having ads on the site unless it's for official Jurassic merch and even then I would make them unobtrusive. Welcome to the forum!